Do you only check your product once a year? No? Then why do many businesses only gather feedback from their employees once a year? With a Pulse survey, you can check-in at regular intervals, measure action success, or course correct points of frustration. Satisfied and engaged employees make your product better.
What Is a Pulse Survey
Employee Pulse surveys are short surveys focused on employee engagement. They are much shorter than the traditional annual employee survey. Employees can complete them in about 3 minutes. Employees are more likely to take them. Acting on the feedback employees give creates greater engagement when employees see that their company listens and addresses issues.
Employees take Pulse surveys multiple times a year (quarterly or monthly are most common). This gives you regular feedback to measure the impact of actions taken, creating a cycle that allows you opportunity to strengthen your company culture. Want to learn more? Contact Intelliscan and a project manager will get in touch to answer all of your questions.
Why partner with Intelliscan
- Full Managed Process – Intelliscan manages the entire Pulse survey process. You tell us what you want and we do it.
- Confidentiality – Build trust with your employees with third party vendor that maintains complete confidentiality.
- Advanced Reporting – Use the dashboard to drill down and explore results to dive deep into the data.
- Pre-Survey Consultation – Know that you are asking your employees the right questions to accurately assess their engagement.
- Post-Survey Guidance – Intelliscan will work with you to develop action plans and next steps that result from the data.
Want to learn more? Contact Intelliscan and a project manager will get in touch to answer all of your questions.